Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Weight System For Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Weight System For Sale

    It's a Weider Home Exercise System. You can do over 20 exercise's with it, including bench press, lat pull, butterfly, triceps extension, etc. I'm asking $150 dollars for it, it is set up in my basement so if your interested you can come by and check it out. By looking at me you can tell its not been used much. PM me for more details or I'm on aim at terpfaninbsg and my icq number is 37225744.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weight System For Sale

    bump
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weight System For Sale

    i may have to buy that off of ya if xplayer doesn't have his still for sale
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weight System For Sale

    I wish you or somebody would, you can tell I'm not going to use it. The older I get the fatter I get. It's pretty good, like I said its set up in the basement so if your interested I can give you directions and you can come look at it. I'm just trying to get rid of this thing before I move in to school.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •